(I don't think 2.0.2 will be released for a while if at all but that's not
what you're asking I think)

It's a fairly safe change, but also isn't exactly a fix in my opinion.
Because there are some other changes to make it all work for SPARC, I think
it's more realistic to look to the 2.1.0 release anyway, which is likely to
come first.