While you can download spark 2.0.2, the description is still spark 2.0.1:
Our latest stable version is Apache Spark 2.0.1, released on Oct 3, 2016
(release notes)<http://spark.apache.org/releases/spark-release-2-0-1.html> (git
tag)<https://github.com/apache/spark/releases/tag/v2.0.1>

From: rxin [via Apache Spark Developers List]
[mailto:ml-node+s1001551n19870...@n3.nabble.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2016 7:15 AM
To: Mendelson, Assaf
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Spark 2.0.2

We are happy to announce the availability of Spark 2.0.2!

Apache Spark 2.0.2 is a maintenance release containing 90 bug fixes along with
Kafka 0.10 support and runtime metrics for Structured Streaming. This release
is based on the branch-2.0 maintenance branch of Spark. We strongly recommend
all 2.0.x users to upgrade to this stable release.

To download Apache Spark 2.0.12 visit http://spark.apache.org/downloads.html

We would like to acknowledge all community members for contributing patches to
this release.