Incremental load traditionally means generating hfiles and
using org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapreduce.LoadIncrementalHFiles to load the
data into hbase.

For your use case, the producer needs to find rows where the flag is 0 or 1.
After such rows are obtained, it is up to you how the result of processing
is delivered to hbase.

Cheers