Reynold, thanks, LGTM.

Sean, great concerns.  I agree that behavior is largely cultural and
writing down a process won't necessarily solve any problems one way or
the other.  But one outwardly visible change I'm hoping for out of
this a way for people who have a stake in Spark, but can't follow
jiras closely, to go to the Spark website, see the list of proposed
major changes, contribute discussion on issues that are relevant to
their needs, and see a clear direction once a vote has passed.  We
don't have that now.

Ryan, realistically speaking any PMC member can and will stop any
changes they don't like anyway, so might as well be up front about the
reality of the situation.