I think this has come up before (and Sean mentions it above), but the
sub-items on:

SPARK-23105 Spark MLlib, GraphX 2.3 QA umbrella

are actually marked as Blockers, but are not targeted to 2.3.0. I think
they should be, and I'm not comfortable with those not being resolved
before voting positively on the release.

So I'm -1 too for that reason.

I think most of those review items are close to done, and there is also
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK-22799 that I think should be in
for 2.3 (to avoid a behavior change later between 2.3.0 and 2.3.1,
especially since we'll have another RC now it seems).