The help content on sin is in
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/spark/v2.3.0-rc5-docs/_site/api/R/column_math_functions.html

It’s a fairly long list but sin is in there. Is that not what you are seeing?

________________________________
From: Mihály Tóth <mt...@cloudera.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2018 8:03:34 AM
To: dev@spark.apache.org
Subject: Fwd: Help needed in R documentation generation

Hi,

Actually, when I open the link you provided and click on - for example - 'sin'
the page does not seem to describe that function at all. Actually I get same
effect that I get locally. I have attached a screenshot about that:

[Szövegközi kép 1]

I tried with Chrome and then with Safari too and got the same result.

When I go to https://spark.apache.org/docs/latest/api/R/index.html (Spark
2.2.1) and select 'sin' I get a proper Description, Usage, Arguments, etc.
sections.

This sounds like a bug in the documentation of Spark R, does'nt it? Shall I
file a Jira about it?

Locally I ran SPARK_HOME/R/create-docs.sh and it returned successfully.
Unfortunately with the result mentioned above.

Best Regards,

  Misi