+1 there

________________________________
From: Sean Owen <sro...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2018 9:51:49 AM
To: Felix Cheung
Cc: rb...@netflix.com; Nicholas Chammas; Spark dev list
Subject: Re: Changing how we compute release hashes

I think the issue with that is that OS X doesn't have "sha512sum". Both it and
Linux have "shasum -a 512" though.

On Fri, Mar 16, 2018 at 11:05 AM Felix Cheung
<felixcheun...@hotmail.com<mailto:felixcheun...@hotmail.com>> wrote:
Instead of using gpg to create the sha512 hash file we could just change to
using sha512sum? That would output the right format that is in turns verifiable.