Hi Chongguang,

Thanks for the report!

That makes sense and the proposition should work, or we can add something
like `def array_contains(column: Column, value: Column)`.
Maybe other functions, such as `array_position`, `element_at`, are the same
situation.

Could you file a JIRA, and submit a PR if possible?
We can have a discussion more about the issue there.

Btw, I guess you can use `expr("array_contains(columnA, columnB)")` as a
workaround.

Thanks.

--
Takuya UESHIN