Also confused about this one as many builds succeed. One possible
difference is that this failure is in the Hive tests, so are you building
and testing with -Phive locally where it works? still does not explain the
download failure. It could be a mirror problem, throttling, etc. But there
again haven't spotted another failing Hive test.