I'd like to bump this again, since only one of 6 pull requests is merged (5
remaining), and others are not reviewed (non code style) from committers.

https://github.com/apache/spark/pulls/HeartSaVioR

All pull requests are related to Structured Streaming, and most of all are
already reviewed by couple of contributors. They're open for 17 days at
least and more than 2 months at most. I'm not persuading committers to
merge them in 2.4, but hope to see any reactions / reviews so that I can
hopefully reflect and take them forward to be ready to merge.

- Jungtaek Lim (HeartSaVioR)

2018년 7월 16일 (월) 오후 1:04, Jungtaek Lim <kabh...@gmail.com>님이 작성: