From: Matt Cheah <mch...@palantir.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 4, 2018 2:54 PM
To: Yuanjian Li
Cc: Spark dev list
Subject: Re: [Feedback Requested] SPARK-25299: Using Distributed Storage for
Persisting Shuffle Data

Yuanjian, Thanks for sharing your progress! I was wondering if there was any
prototype code that we could read to get an idea of what the implementation
looks like? We can evaluate the design together and also benchmark workloads
from across the community �C that is, we can collect more data from more Spark
users.

The experience would be greatly appreciated in the discussion.

-Matt Cheah