+1
-------- Original message --------From: Denny Lee <denny.g....@gmail.com> Date:
9/30/18  10:30 PM  (GMT-08:00) To: Stavros Kontopoulos
<stavros.kontopou...@lightbend.com> Cc: Sean Owen <sro...@gmail.com>, Wenchen
Fan <cloud0...@gmail.com>, dev <dev@spark.apache.org> Subject: Re: [VOTE] SPARK
2.4.0 (RC2)
+1 (non-binding)

On Sat, Sep 29, 2018 at 10:24 AM Stavros Kontopoulos
<stavros.kontopou...@lightbend.com> wrote:
+1
Stavros
On Sat, Sep 29, 2018 at 5:59 AM, Sean Owen <sro...@gmail.com> wrote:
+1, with comments:

There are 5 critical issues for 2.4, and no blockers:

SPARK-25378 ArrayData.toArray(StringType) assume UTF8String in 2.4

SPARK-25325 ML, Graph 2.4 QA: Update user guide for new features & APIs

SPARK-25319 Spark MLlib, GraphX 2.4 QA umbrella

SPARK-25326 ML, Graph 2.4 QA: Programming guide update and migration guide

SPARK-25323 ML 2.4 QA: API: Python API coverage

Xiangrui, is SPARK-25378 important enough we need to get it into 2.4?

I found two issues resolved for 2.4.1 that got into this RC, so marked

them as resolved in 2.4.0.

I checked the licenses and notice and they look correct now in source

and binary builds.

The 2.12 artifacts are as I'd expect.

I ran all tests for 2.11 and 2.12 and they pass with -Pyarn

-Pkubernetes -Pmesos -Phive -Phadoop-2.7 -Pscala-2.12.