Hi Saisai,

The reasons why I've originally set the goal only structured streaming is
the following:
 * Haven't seen big interest in the DStream area for new features
 * Separate the concerns even if there is a need

All in all happy to port the feature to DStream if you think it worth and
you can help me, because no major differences are there (at least
considering this area).

BR,