Yeah, the main intention of this thread is to collect interest on possible
feature list for structured streaming. From what I can see in Spark
community, most of the discussions as well as contributions are for SQL,
and I'd wish to see similar activeness / efforts on structured streaming.
(Unfortunately there's less effort to review others' works - design doc as
well as pull request - most of efforts looks like being spent to their own
works.)

I respect the role of PMC member, so the final decision would be up to PMC
members, but contributors as well as end users could show the interest as
well as discuss about requirements on SPIP, which could be a good
background to persuade PMC members.

Before going into the deep I guess we could use this thread to discuss
about possible use cases, and if we would like to move forward to
individual thread we could initiate (or resurrect) its discussion thread.

For queryable state, at least there seems no workaround in Spark to provide
similar thing, especially state is getting bigger. I may have some concerns
on the details, but I'll add my thought on the discussion thread.

- Jungtaek Lim (HeartSaVioR)

2018년 10월 22일 (월) 오전 1:15, Stavros Kontopoulos <
stavros.kontopou...@lightbend.com>님이 작성: