Do you have some numbers how much is this faster? I'm asking it because
previously I've evaluated another plugin and found the following:
- Incremental build didn't bring too much even in bigger than spark projects
- Incremental test was buggy and sometimes the required tests were not
executed which caused several issues
All in all a single tiny little bug in the incremental test could cause
horror for developers so it must be rock solid.
Is this project used somewhere in production?