Unfortunately, for this 2.4.1 RC cuts, we ran into couple critical bug
fixes unexpectedly just right after each RC was cut, and some of the
bugs were even found after the RC cut which is hard to know there is
still a blocker beforehand.

How about we start to test out the RC8 now given the differences
between RC8 and 2.4.0 are big? If an issue is found to justify to fail
RC8, we can include SPARK-27112 and SPARK-27160 in next cut. Thus,
even we decide to cut another RC, it will be easier to test.

Thanks.

Sincerely,

DB Tsai
Web: https://www.dbtsai.com