+1 (non-binding). This API is versatile and flexible enough to handle
Bloomberg's internal use-cases. The ability for us to vary implementation
strategies is quite appealing. It is also worth to note the minimal changes
to Spark core in order to make it work. This is a very much needed addition
within the Spark shuffle story.