General tips:

- dev@ is not usually the right place to discuss _specific_ changes
except once in a while to call attention
- Ping the authors of the code being changed directly
- Tighten the change if possible
- Tests, reproductions, docs, etc help prove the change
- Bugs are more important than new marginal features

If there has been some feedback that's just skeptical about the
approach or value, that may be the answer, it won't be merged.
If there is no feedback and it seems important (correctness bugs) it's
OK to raise that here once in a while.

One common theme here is 'structured streaming' -- who amongst the
committers feels they are able to review these changes? I sense we
have a shortage there.