If the goal is to get people to try the DSv2 API and build DSv2 data sources,
can we recommend the 3.0-preview release for this? That would get people
shifting to 3.0 faster, which is probably better overall compared to
maintaining two major versions. There’s not that much else changing in 3.0 if
you already want to update your Java version.