Just to clarify, I don't think that Parquet 1.10.1 to 1.11.0 is a
runtime-incompatible change. The example mixed 1.11.0 and 1.10.1 in the
same execution.

Michael, please be more careful about announcing compatibility problems in
other communities. If you've observed problems, let's find out the root
cause first.

rb

--
Ryan Blue