Can a '.gitlab-ci.yml' be considered code, in the same way that the k8s
related dockerfiles are code?  In other words, something like: "here is a
piece of code you might choose to use for building your own binaries, that
is not specifically endorsed by Apache Spark"? So it would not be involved
in the creation of nightly binaries by Apache Spark per se, but could be
used by individuals for that purpose.