Based on my understanding, DSV2 is not stable yet. It still misses various
features. Even our built-in file sources are still unable to fully migrate
to DSV2. We plan to enhance it in the next few releases to close the gap.

Also, the changes on DSV2 in Spark 3.0 did not break any existing
application. We should encourage more users to try Spark 3 and increase the
adoption of Spark 3.x.

Xiao

<https://databricks.com/sparkaisummit/north-america>