I’m ok with us dropping Python 2, 3.4, and 3.5 in Spark 3.1 forward. It
will be exciting to get to use more recent Python features. The most recent
Ubuntu LTS ships with 3.7, and while the previous LTS ships with 3.5, if
folks really can’t upgrade there’s conda.

Is there anyone with a large Python 3.5 fleet who can’t use conda?