Hi,

  Thanks for sending out the proposal Min !
For the SPIP requirements, I am willing to act as the shepherd for this
proposal.

The jira + paper + proposal provides the high level design and
implementation details.
The vldb paper discusses the performance gains in detail for the inhouse
deployment of push based shuffle.

Would be great to get feedback from our community on this feature; before
we go to voting.

Regards,
Mridul