Hi Jungtaek,

All I see at the moment is that most of the users choose Flink over Spark
when continues processing is needed.
Unless there is a revolution in this area there is no point to keep
maintenance. 2.5 years is lot in bigdata industry.
If there will be efforts in this area then happy to join to push this
forward...

BR,