I like the idea of consistent messages; it makes understanding errors
easier.
Having said that, Exception messages themselves are not part of the exposed
contract to users; and are subject to change.
We should leave that flexibility open to spark developers ... I am
currently viewing this proposal as a internal standardization exercise
within Spark codebase, and not as a public contract with users.
Is that aligned with the objectives ? Or are we looking at this as a public
contract to users ?
I am not in favour of the latter.

Regards,
Mridul