Hi, Dongjoon,

Thank you for your feedback. I think *Early December* does not mean we will
cut the branch on Dec 1st. I do not think Dec 1st and Dec 4th are a big
deal. Normally, it would be nice to give enough buffer. Based on my
understanding, this email is just a *proposal* and a *reminder*. In the
past, we often got mixed feedbacks.

Anyway, we are collecting the feedbacks from the whole community. Welcome
the inputs from everyone else

Thanks,

Xiao

Dongjoon Hyun <dongjoon.h...@gmail.com> 于2020年11月20日周五 上午8:33写道: