the third most terrifying event in the world, a massive jenkins plugin
update is happening in a couple of hours.  i'm going to restart jenkins and
start working out any bugs/issues that pop up.

this could be short, or quite long.  i'm guessing somewhere in the middle.
no new builds will be kicked off starting now.

in parallel, i'm about to start porting my ansible to ubuntu 20 and testing
that on two freshly reinstalled workers.  the ultimate goal is to get the
PRB running on ubuntu 20...   the sbt tests will also likely be broken as
i've never been able to work on ubuntu 16, 18 or 20.

shane