hey all!

the Great Jenkins Migration[tm] is well under way, and we will be
sunsetting the old amp-jenkins-master server and moving to a new one.

i've put jenkins in to quiet mode so that it won't accept new builds and
we'll let the ones currently running finish.  once that's done, i will be
rysncing the entire jenkins installation to the new server and bringing
that up.  we most definitely will have a bunch of minor bugs to knock out,
but i'm expecting us to be back up and building by EOD tomorrow (12/1/2020).

thanks for your patience, and i'll be sure to send out updates as they come.

shane/brian/jon
--
Shane Knapp
Computer Guy / Voice of Reason