Just want to say thank you to all the active SS contributors. I saw many
great features/improvements in Streaming have been merged and will be
available in the upcoming 3.1 release.

   - Cache fetched list of files beyond maxFilesPerTrigger as unread file
   (SPARK-32568)
   - Streamline the logic on file stream source and sink metadata log
   (SPARK-30462)
   - Add DataStreamReader.table API (SPARK-32885)
   - Add DataStreamWriter.saveAsTable API (SPARK-32896)
   - Left semi stream-stream join (SPARK-32862)
   - Introduce schema validation for streaming state store (SPARK-31894)
   - Support to use a different compression codec in state store
   (SPARK-33263)
   - Kafka connector infinite wait because metadata never updated
   (SPARK-28367)
   - Upgrade Kafka to 2.6.0 (SPARK-32568)
   - Pagination support for Structured Streaming UI pages (SPARK-31642,
   SPARK-30119)
   - State information in Structured Streaming UI (SPARK-33223)

Structured Streaming UI support in Spark History Server is another great
usability feature: https://github.com/apache/spark/pull/28781 Hopefully,
this can be part of 3.1 release.

Go Spark!

Xiao