Let me try in this release - I will have to ask some questions to both of
you. I will email you guys offline or private mailing list.
If I happen to be stuck for a difficult reason, I think we can consider
dropping it as Dongjoon initially pointed out.

2020년 12월 30일 (수) 오후 1:59, Felix Cheung <felixche...@apache.org>님이 작성: