There is one here: https://github.com/apache/spark/pull/31440. There look
several issues being identified (to confirm that this is an issue in OSS
too), and fixed in parallel.
There are a bit of unexpected delays here as several issues more were
found. I will try to file and share relevant JIRAs as soon as I can confirm.

2021년 2월 3일 (수) 오전 2:36, Tom Graves <tgraves...@yahoo.com>님이 작성: