- Apache Hadoop 3.3.2 becomes the default Hadoop profile for Apache Spark
3.2 via SPARK-29250 today. We are observing big improvements in S3 use
cases. Please try it and share your experience.

It should be  Apache Hadoop 3.3.1 [1]. : )

Note that Apache hadoop 3.3.0 is the first Hadoop release including x86 and
aarch64, and 3.3.1 also. Very happy to see 3.3.1 can be the default
dependency of Spark 3.2.0.

[1] https://hadoop.apache.org/release/3.3.1.html

Regards,
Yikun