Oops, sorry for the error link, it should be:

We will also prepare to propose an initial design and POC[3] on a shared
branch (based on spark master branch) where we can collaborate on it, so I
created the spark-volcano[1] org in github to make it happen.

[3]
https://github.com/huawei-cloudnative/spark/commit/6c1f37525f026353eaead34216d47dad653f13a4

And
Regards,