Thanks all for the feedback! Yes I agree that we should target this for
Apache Spark 3.3 release. I'll put this aside for now and pick it up again
after the 3.2 release is finished.

> And maybe the current naming leaves the possibility for a "hadoop-3.5" or
something if that needed to be different.

Yes, that's a good point, although I was under the impression that the
Spark community aims to only support a single Hadoop 3.x profile, in which
case we won't have `hadoop-3` and `hadoop-3.5` in parallel.

Chao