Hi Holden,

  In the past, I have seen discussions on the merged pr to thrash out the
details.
Usually it would be clear whether to revert and reformulate the change or
concerns get addressed and possibly result in follow up work.

This is usually helped by the fact that we typically are conservative and
don’t merge changes too quickly: giving folks sufficient time to review and
opine.

Regards,
Mridul