Hi,

  Minor nit: the tag mentioned under [1] looks like a typo - I used
"v3.1.3-rc3"  for my vote (3.2.1 is mentioned in a couple of places, treat
them as 3.1.3 instead)

+1
Signatures, digests, etc check out fine.
Checked out tag and build/tested with -Pyarn -Pmesos -Pkubernetes

Regards,
Mridul

[1] "The tag to be voted on is v3.2.1-rc1" - the commit hash and git url
are correct.