We are happy to announce the availability of Spark 3.1.3!

Spark 3.1.3 is a maintenance release containing stability fixes. This
release is based on the branch-3.1 maintenance branch of Spark. We strongly
recommend all 3.1 users to upgrade to this stable release.

To download Spark 3.1.3, head over to the download page:
https://spark.apache.org/downloads.html

To view the release notes:
https://spark.apache.org/releases/spark-release-3-1-3.html

We would like to acknowledge all community members for contributing to this
release. This release would not have been possible without you.

*New Dockerhub magic in this release:*

We've also started publishing docker containers to the Apache Dockerhub,
these contain non-ASF artifacts that are subject to different license terms
than the
Spark release. The docker containers are built for Linux x86 and ARM64
since that's
what I have access to (thanks to NV for the ARM64 machines).

You can get them from https://hub.docker.com/apache/spark (and spark-r and
spark-py) :)
(And version 3.2.1 is also now published on Dockerhub).

Holden

Books (Learning Spark, High Performance Spark, etc.):
https://amzn.to/2MaRAG9  <https://amzn.to/2MaRAG9>
YouTube Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/user/holdenkarau