We do not have SaaS yet. Now it is an open source project we build in our
part time , and we welcome more people working together on that.

You could specify cluster size (EC2 instance type and number of instances)
and run it for 1 hour. Then you could run one click command to destroy the
cluster. It is possible to merge these steps as well, and provide a
"serverless" experience. That is in our TODO list :)