It's a pretty good idea, +1.

To be clear in Github:

- For each PR Title: [SPARK-XXX][PYTHON][PS] The Pandas on spark pr title
(*still keep [PYTHON]* and [PS] new added)

- For PR label: new added: `PANDAS API ON Spark`, still keep: `PYTHON`,
`CORE`
(*still keep `PYTHON`, `CORE`* and `PANDAS API ON SPARK` new added)
https://github.com/apache/spark/pull/36574

Right?

Regards,
Yikun