Hi Dev team

Since* spark.network.timeout* is default for all the network transactions .
Shouldn’t   *spark.kubernetes.driver.connectionTimeout*,
*spark.kubernetes.submission.connectionTimeout* by default to be set
spark.network.timeout .

Users migrating from Yarn to K8s are familiar with spark.network.timeout
and if time out occurs on K8s , they need to explicitly set the above two
properties. If the above properties are default set to
spark.network.timeout then user don’t need to explicitly set above
properties and it can work with spark.network.timeout.

Please let me know if my understanding is correct

Regards

Pralabh Kumar