+1

Ruifeng Zheng
ruife...@foxmail.com

From:
                                             "Yuming Wang"

<wgy...@gmail.com&gt;;
Date:&nbsp;Wed, Oct 19, 2022 09:35 AM
To:&nbsp;"kazuyuki tanimura"<ktanim...@apple.com.invalid&gt;;
Cc:&nbsp;"Gengliang Wang"<ltn...@gmail.com&gt;;"huaxin
gao"<huaxin.ga...@gmail.com&gt;;"Dongjoon
Hyun"<dongjoon.h...@gmail.com&gt;;"Sean Owen"<sro...@gmail.com&gt;;"Chao
Sun"<sunc...@apache.org&gt;;"dev"<dev@spark.apache.org&gt;;
Subject:&nbsp;Re: Apache Spark 3.2.3 Release?

+1

On Wed, Oct 19, 2022 at 4:17 AM kazuyuki tanimura
<ktanim...@apple.com.invalid&gt; wrote:

+1 Thanks Chao!

Kazu

On Oct 18, 2022, at 11:48 AM, Gengliang Wang <ltn...@gmail.com&gt; wrote:

+1. Thanks Chao!

On Tue, Oct 18, 2022 at 11:45 AM huaxin gao <huaxin.ga...@gmail.com&gt; wrote:

+1 Thanks Chao!

Huaxin

On Tue, Oct 18, 2022 at 11:29 AM Dongjoon Hyun <dongjoon.h...@gmail.com&gt;
wrote:

+1

Thank you for volunteering, Chao!

Dongjoon.

On Tue, Oct 18, 2022 at 9:55 AM Sean Owen <sro...@gmail.com&gt; wrote:

OK by me, if someone is willing to drive it.

On Tue, Oct 18, 2022 at 11:47 AM Chao Sun <sunc...@apache.org&gt; wrote:

Hi All,

 It's been more than 3 months since 3.2.2 (tagged at Jul 11) was
 released There are now 66 patches accumulated in branch-3.2, including
 2 correctness issues.

 Is it a good time to start a new release? If there's no objection, I'd
 like to volunteer as the release manager for the 3.2.3 release, and
 start preparing the first RC next week.

 # Correctness issues

 SPARK-39833&nbsp; &nbsp; Filtered parquet data frame count() and show() produce
 inconsistent results when spark.sql.parquet.filterPushdown is true
 SPARK-40002.&nbsp; &nbsp;Limit improperly pushed down through window using
ntile function

 Best,
 Chao