My desktop is running Ubuntu 22.04.1 LTS, with JAVA_HOME pointing to
jdk1.8.0_341
I ran build with '-Pyarn -Pmesos -Pkubernetes' profiles [1] and with
$HOME/.m2 cleaned up.

Regards,
Mridul

[1] ARGS="-Pyarn -Pmesos -Pkubernetes"; ./build/mvn $ARGS clean &&
./build/mvn -DskipTests $ARGS package 2>&1 | tee build_output.txt  &&
./build/mvn  $ARGS package 2>&1 | tee test_output.txt