@Santosh

We tried to add this in v3.3.0. [1] The main reason for not adding it at
that time was:
1. Volcano multi-arch not supported before v1.7.0. (already upgraded to
1.7.0 since Spark 3.4.0)
2. Spark on K8s + Volcano is experimental. (We have removed the
experimental [2])

Consider spark volcano integrations already stable to run on spark
community (since spark 3.4.0) [3] and volcano community (since spark 3.3.0)
[4] for a long time. I think it's stable enough.

So I believe we have the capability to enable the volcano module in Apache
Spark now (master / maybe Apache Spark 4.0?).

[1] https://github.com/apache/spark/pull/35922
[2] https://github.com/apache/spark/pull/40152
[3]
https://github.com/apache/spark/blob/master/.github/workflows/build_and_test.yml#L1090