It would be great to do this IMO, because there are often usability and
formatting fixes needed to docs over time, and people naturally search for docs
from their *deployed* version of the project — not the latest version, hoping
that it also applies to their release.

For example, right now there’s a bug where the language switcher for code
examples on many versions of our docs does not toggle all the code examples on
the page. If you switch one example from Scala to Python, it used to switch all
the other ones too, but it stopped doing that. It would be great to fix this.
There may be smaller issues too.