+1 (non-binding)

Regards,
Roc

At 2023-10-23 12:23:52, "Jungtaek Lim" <kabhwan.opensou...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi all,

I'd like to start the vote for SPIP: State Data Source - Reader.

The high level summary of the SPIP is that we propose a new data source which
enables a read ability for state store in the checkpoint, via batch query. This
would enable two major use cases 1) constructing tests with verifying state
store 2) inspecting values in state store in the scenario of incident.