From: Dongjoon Hyun <dongjoon.h...@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, December 9, 2023 09:39
To: Jason Xu <jasonxu.sp...@gmail.com>
Cc: dev@spark.apache.org
Subject: Re: Spark on Yarn with Java 17

Please try Apache Spark 3.3+ (SPARK-33772) with Java 17 on your cluster simply,
Jason.

I believe you can set up for your Spark 3.3+ jobs to run with Java 17 while
your cluster(DataNode/NameNode/ResourceManager/NodeManager) is still sitting on
Java 8.

Dongjoon.

On Fri, Dec 8, 2023 at 11:12 PM Jason Xu