Thought it might be useful to share my idea with fellow forum members.  During
the breaks, I worked on the *seamless integration of Spark Structured
Streaming with Flask REST API for real-time data ingestion and analytics*.
The use case revolves around a scenario where data is generated through
REST API requests in real time. The Flask REST AP
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flask_(web_framework)>I efficiently captures
and processes this data, saving it to a Spark Structured Streaming
DataFrame. Subsequently, the processed data could be channelled into any
sink of your choice including Kafka pipeline, showing a robust end-to-end
solution for dynamic and responsive data streaming. I will delve into the
architecture, implementation, and benefits of this combination, enabling
one to build an agile and efficient real-time data application. I will put
the code in GitHub for everyone's benefit. Hopefully your comments will
help me to improve it.

Cheers

Mich Talebzadeh,
Dad | Technologist | Solutions Architect | Engineer
London
United Kingdom

   view my Linkedin profile

 https://en.everybodywiki.com/Mich_Talebzadeh