Hi all,

I recently started an effort to improve the Structured Streaming
documentation. I thought that the current documentation, while very
comprehensive, could be improved in terms of organization, clarity, and
presence of examples.

You can view the repo here
<https://github.com/neilramaswamy/structured-streaming>, and you can see a
preview of the site here <https://structured-streaming.vercel.app/>. It's
almost at full parity with the programming guide, and it also has
additional content, like a guide on unit testing and an in-depth
explanation of watermarks. I think it's at a point where we can bring this
to completion if it's something that the community wants.

I'd love to hear feedback from everyone: is this something that we would
want to move forward with? As it borrows certain parts from the programming
guide, it has an Apache License, so I'd be more than happy if it is adopted
by an official Spark repo.

Best,
Neil