Gluten java part is pretty stable now. The development is more in the c++ code,
velox code as well as Clickhouse backend.

The SPIP doesn't plan to introduce whole Gluten stack into Spark. But the way
to serialize Spark physical plan and be able to send to native backend, through
JNI or gRPC. Currently Spark has no API for this. The physical plan format can
be substrait or extended Spark Connect.